Creating a new logo, including the design and development of a new website.
Developing and executing a new brand identity and website with associated resonating copy and images.
GI Solutions Group approached Agency Sauce following a major acquisition into their group of companies. With an integrated range of services now including print production and management, data insights, campaign management and design, as well as big-name clients such as Tesco, Sky, PDSA and Cancer Research UK, it was important to communicate and reflect their complete marketing services to clients and prospects.
Agency Sauce initially worked very closely with GI Solutions Group to look at their overall brand positioning based on customer research, competitor activity and internal feedback. From this, a full marketing and brand strategy was produced, with a key recommendation being the launch of a completely new brand - Go Inspire.
Go Inspire became the 'front door' to the group of companies targeting and talking the language of CMOs.
Agency Sauce developed new branding for Go Inspire, creating a new logo and resonating visual identity, including the design and development of the new website goinspire.uk, image selection and copy content.
Working with insight from GI Solutions Group, current websites analytics and findings from the positioning work, Agency Sauce followed a proven delivery methodology:
- Information architecture for the new site
- Creation of individual personas for each type of website visitor and identifying their wants and needs
- Ensuring smooth user journeys so each persona easily finds the information required with a clear call to action
- Agency Sauce then moved into the creative part of the process with resonating, elegant design and copy content including case study exemplars
- Upon design and content sign off the website went into development and then delivery.
The result is a fantastic ‘joined-up’ proposition which will help drive their aspirations to become the leading full-service marketing solutions company in the UK.
“The team at Agency Sauce really challenged our thinking. From day one when I first met with Murray to discuss what I then thought would be a new logo and a supporting media campaign through to the delivery of this exciting new route to market for us."
Patrick Headley - CEO, Go Inspire.